SABŌ Japanese Organic Tea£6.00
SABŌ is a Japanese tea label offering high quality organic teas carefully selected by Makio McDonald. All SABŌ teas are either non-caffeine or very low caffeine, making them perfect for those who are pregnant or sensitive to caffeine.
Roasted buckwheat tea. It has a mild toasted flavour. It contains a large amount of the antioxidant lutin. Naturally no caffeine.
This organic barley tea has been gently roasted at a low temperature to enhance its mild flavour and aroma. It results in a tea with pale golden colour. Naturally no caffeine.
Organic Sannen Bancha is mainly the stem (70%) and the leaves (30%) of the tea plant which has been picked only after three years. It is then slowly roasted over a wood burning fire. After which it is rested for over 6 months. This tea has a deep smoky flavour. Naturally very low caffeine.
This Hojicha (roasted tea) is made by roasting Sencha (unfermented green tea) at a very high temperature. It has a sweet toasted flavour and a refreshing after taste. Naturally low caffeine.
Bancha 'Aki' & Genmai
Bancha ‘Aki’ and toasted puffed-brown rice, (Genmai). The fresh slightly bitter Bancha ‘Aki’ tea is complimented by the toasted sweetness of the genmai rice. Very low caffeine.
Gift Wrap Service
We offer a gift wrap service. Click here for more info and to add it to your order.
UK VAT CHANGES
Starting from 1 January 2021 the UK VAT amount will be deducted from orders to EU countries. The final price during checkout will reflect the correct VAT rate for the destination country of your order.