Made in Japan
These teacups are made by Yuko Ikeda, a Japanese ceramic artist. Individually thrown and glazed in special recipe developed by herself.
The uniqueness of the glaze really caught my attention first. Yuko is very experimental and playful with the way she uses her glaze mix. She applies them as if she paints on the forms she creates. The end results will never be the same.
Size: Approx. 9cm x H7.5cm
- For the first time using it, just wash with dishwashing liquid and rinse.
- With pale coloured wares, colour of food or liquid may stain them with use.
- Depending on the glaze, they may develop beautiful crazing pattern.
- Using metal utensils may leave pencil line like scratch on the surface. Use wooden utensils where possible.
- Do not use it in the microwave nor in the dishwasher.
Gift Wrap Service
We offer a gift wrap service. Click here for more info and to add it to your order.
UK VAT CHANGES
Starting from 1 January 2021 the UK VAT amount will be deducted from orders to EU countries. The final price during checkout will reflect the correct VAT rate for the destination country of your order.