Oval Plate - Silver£140.00
Made in Japan
Potter Asuka Juba lives in countryside of Japan with her husband Tenshin Juba who is also a potter and their children. They grow crops in their field and cook them in her earthen ware on a daily basis. We are attracted to the rawness and strength of her potteries. They are made for every day use.
Size: Approx. 24.5-25cm x 17-17.5 x H1.5cm
Care for Silver Glaze
- They may darken with use.
- Wash with dishwashing liquid with soft sponge and rinse.
- Using metal utensils may leave pencil line like scratch on the surface. Use wooden utensils where possible.
- Do not use it in the microwave nor in the dishwasher.
- If you would like to polish the surface of darken spots, please gently polish it with the silver polishing cloth provided. Otherwise eraser or toothpaste also works nicely. Try not to over polishing to maintain the matt finish of the silver, though.
Gift Wrap Service
We offer a gift wrap service. Click here for more info and to add it to your order.
UK VAT CHANGES
Starting from 1 January 2021 the UK VAT amount will be deducted from orders to EU countries. The final price during checkout will reflect the correct VAT rate for the destination country of your order.